Iwe by FlavourNigerian Songs
Home | Blog | ( 3 ) | Subscribe | Post a comment Posted by Felix Okoli on Friday December 9, 2011: This is actually a moving song and tribute to the Late Mc loph by his relation - Flavour.
Mcloph, the Osondi Owendi remix guy who had some collabos with flavour was reported to have died in a car crash when travelling for his traditional wedding. He lived in lagos prior to his death and this song which comes in a mix of Igbo and English is Flavour Nabania's missing you song. For thos who don't know, Iwe in Igbo means Angry and I guess that's how many fans of Mcloph feel towards the death of McLoph - A promising artiste.
Re: Iwe by Flavour Posted by Matilda on Friday December 9, 2011 at 11:5:52: MC loph nwa mama, na so you go?
Re: Iwe by Flavour Posted by Akokwa na Ohigiri on Thursday December 15, 2011 at 15:30:9: Very Vey Sorry, God knows
Re: Iwe by Flavour Posted by Ekene on Tuesday January 3, 2012 at 17:19:31: So touching. Kudos to Nabania
Re: Iwe by Flavour
Posted by brenda on Wednesday April 11, 2012 at 20:55:15:god knws why he died but i miss hm gudluck 2 u flavour i love u so dearly dnt c it as a joke am cerious bye
Post a Comment Required fields are Name and Comment.
- Aboki by Ice Prince - Tuesday May 14, 2013
- I wish by Waje - Friday March 29, 2013
- Any Nigerian Easter songs? - Friday March 29, 2013
- Without my heart by Tiwa Savage featuring Don Jazzy - Sunday March 17, 2013
- Blog Gobe by Davido - Wednesday February 20, 2013 11:59:19
- Baby Oku by Flavour - Monday January 21, 2013
- Mukulu by Skales - Tuesday January 1, 2013
- Fine Lady by Lynxxx ft Wizkid - Tuesday January 1, 2013
- Ghost mode by Phyno featuring Olamide - Tuesday January 1, 2013
- Alingo by PSqaure - Sunday November 18, 2012
- Kukere by Iyanya - Sunday September 9, 2012
- Tony Montana (Bad Pass) remix by Naeto C featuring Dbanj - Thursday September 6, 2012